Facing a Financial Crisis?
Gain Quick Access to Funding With
a Merchant Cash Advance
This Program is a Quick, Viable Solution if Your Organization Needs Money Fast …
And It Doesn’t Require Good Credit or Lengthy Hard Credit Inquiries
The recent coronavirus outbreak and accompanying recession have created financial hardship for many healthcare organizations.
If your organization needs fast access to cash, whether due to the pandemic or some other crisis situation, the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) Program could be just the solution you are looking for.
This program allows you to leverage your credit card merchant account to obtain bridge funding you can use to get through the current crisis.
The program acts as an alternative to funding obtained through traditional term loan programs, which typically carry strict credit requirements and a lengthy approval process.
With traditional funding chances are slim you can get the money you need within the time you need it.
That’s not the case with this MCA Program, however. With this program you get funding fast – and you determine how you want to use it. There are no restrictions.
You could use the money to:
- Cover short term expenses
- Fund payroll
- Pay for marketing
- Buy equipment
- Renovate your facility
- And much more
Here’s How It Works:
You receive a lump sum amount and then return a percentage of your organization’s credit card transactions until the sum and funding fee are paid off.
You will be notified of the total amount you will be paying off before the funding is awarded. Apply today and you could have your cash in a matter of days instead of the weeks traditional funding methods take.
With the Merchant Cash Advance Program:
- Funding is based on your monthly receivables (based on last 6 months bank statements).
- There are no set terms – you can choose the payoff period and associated factor rate.
- You may qualify for early payoff discounts.
- Unlike many small business loans, there are no restrictions on the use of the funds you receive.
- No collateral is required.
- You can receive funding from $1,000 to $250,000+
- You can receive a free, no obligation quote.
Plus, applying is fast and easy!